Sandy Forster's Personal Blog

Sandy Forster, Award-winning Entrepreneur, International Prosperity Mentor, mother of two and world-wide adventurer is Author of the Bestseller 'How to Be Wildly Wealthy FAST'. If you're ready to discover how YOU can be Wildly Wealthy, get your FREE prosperity resources at www.WildlyWealthy.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Don't try this at home! The result of being frugal and changing my own ink cartridges in the printer when I was rushing - do you realise how hard it is to get ink off? I flew to the US the next day wearing a slight tinge of blue!


While in Las Vegas my agent faxed me the contract to have my book translated and published in China. Here's me under the opulent Ritz-Carlton chandelier just after I'd signed the Chinese contract - I was excited!


The great thing about being overseas on your birthday, is you get to celebrate it twice. Here's me on the night of Birthday 1 in Las Vegas.


And here's me on Birthday 2 - in Sydney Australia - and yes, it's a chocolate cake and it's ALL mine :-)