Sandy Forster's Personal Blog

Sandy Forster, Award-winning Entrepreneur, International Prosperity Mentor, mother of two and world-wide adventurer is Author of the Bestseller 'How to Be Wildly Wealthy FAST'. If you're ready to discover how YOU can be Wildly Wealthy, get your FREE prosperity resources at www.WildlyWealthy.com

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Magically Manifested My Private Oasis

Yeeahh - moved into my beautiful paradise. Only 6 minutes from my favorite beach - 2 lush acres, with a divine spring fed dam in the middle surrounded by natural bushland. I am so grateful for my own oasis. Here's me (the dot with the red jacket on) so excited by my beautiful backyard.



I even have kangaroos lounging in my back yard. And for those of you in other countries this is NOT a common occurance. We don't have kangaroos jumping down the street (or even in our back yards). This is an EXCITING and unusual thing - and I just LOVE it!! They usually come over every day to dine on my yummy green grass. It's a bit hard to see, but can you spot the tiny joey poking it's head out of it's mothers pouch?



Here's a view of the inside of my lovely home looking toward the dining room. When I first walked into the house I just KNEW I had to have it. It was so unusual, not your ordinary home at all.




And here's a view in the early morning looking toward one of my fireplaces. Check out the bright colours and the massive wooden beams which were recycled from a huge wharf over the river in Brisbane.


Here's the view from the entry looking down the stairs and out across the back yard. I just love it! The thing I really love, is all the artifacts I've collected as I travelled around the world (like hand woven rugs from Peru, Arabian jewellry from Dubai and antique crosses from Mexico) all go perfectly in my home. It's like it's been waiting for me to buy it.


I spend a lot of time in my out door area, just gazing at my oasis and feeling so blessed. I also take my laptop out here and try to work (between gazing at the dam, listening to the birds and watching the kangaroos). It's just SO relaxing.



Was invited to appear on a new national womens show 'Catch Up' talking about The Law of Attraction. Here's me getting full makeup for TV, I felt like a star!